Friday, June 16, 2006

Temperature Spike

I went to get him at 4am this morning. He had a temp of 102. I gave him Tylenol and walked around with him for a half hour. Finally gave him to Daddy at 5am. He went back to sleep from 5:45-6:30 and then I coslept with him until 8am. I worked from home so that I could keep an eye on him and help out when needed. He's super clingy because he just doesn't feel great. His appetite is still not what it usually is.

Gigi ran out during my lunch break to get groceries for dinner. LR and I hung out for awhile and I realized that he's been waving for the past few days. When I sing him the "Hello" song, he tries to mimic my hand waving. He also loves to watch how his hand can articulate on the wrist while nodding off to sleep in our arms. Managed to snap a picture of him waving to me.

After some playtime on the mat he got cranky, so I put him down for a nap. He woke up within 40 minutes and was fairly upset. Gigi took him off my hands and I went back upstairs to work. Came down early evening to find him in an okay mood, but Gigi reported that he screamed when she tried to sit down on the couch. No sitting for Gigi apparently. I played with him for awhile and when Daddy came home we all went outside for a dinner of Halibut, asparagus, and risotto. LR stuck to stars, pears, and rice cereal. He also seems to really like the mozzarella cheese slices I've been giving him. Going to try some provolone this weekend.

No comments: