I swear he grew another inch while I was at work today. I came home and it seemed like he was just spilling out of my arms. It may have been because he's a wiggler, but I think he's also just gone through a growth spurt. He ate like mad at dinner! Stars, then some Gouda, half an avocado, very little jarred corn and squash, and then many mouths full of watermelon. At one point he had packed watermelon into every corner of his mouth. I had to hold his hands to keep him from shoveling more in! Funny kid.
Tonight while playing in his room he discovered the drawers in his room. Guess it's time to baby proof those too! He's exploring more and more each day and doesn't often want to be in our arms anymore. The best is the chase game now. If we crawl behind him while he's crawling, he thinks we're coming to get him. He giggles and tries to crawl faster. Then he'll turn and sit - probably thinking he has to wait for us slow-pokes to catch up. Then we rush up and tickle him. He loves it. What a fun game.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment