Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Second Tooth

Had trouble posting this last night, so here it is now.

Man was he up early this morning. I heard him making some noise somewhere in the 3:45 area and then he was up at 5:10 for good. Thought I could rock him back to sleep, but as soon as I brought him to bed with me (thinking I could sneak in an extra half hour or so) he was up and trying to climb Mt. Snoring Daddy. Took him out to the play mats to play. At 6 Daddy got up and let me sleep another half hour. For breakfast he ate the entire cup of yogurt - 4 oz. He was exhausted by the time Gigi came upstairs.

When I got home she reported that she was pretty sure that second tooth broke through. He won't really let me poke around too much in his mouth, but I'm guessing she's right. He seems less cranky even though he didn't nap too much today. Gave him another new awful flavor of jarred food for dinner: lentils and rice. Gag city. Me, not him. He seemed to like it well enough, especially with some carrots mixed in.

Gigi picked up a friend from the airport and LR warmed up to her right away. Unfortunately it was bedtime and Daddy wisked him away before he got too attached. He took half his bottle and was out like a light. Maybe now that his tooth is through he'll sleep a little longer...

No comments: