So I'm trying to catch up on sleep from when he was born, I guess. LR woke at 5 this morning and I stayed with him until 7. Daddy thought he might be coming down with a cold, so I wanted to make sure he got enough sleep. Then Daddy took him while I caught another hour of sleep. When I got up again they had just finished a cup of yogurt and a good helping of cottage cheese. We played for another hour and then he went down for his morning nap. I figured we had time for an episode of Firefly and then we could get some housework done. Just as the episode ended, LR was up again. Usually he naps longer in the morning, but I'm not really complaining about skipping the housework. ;)
So after he got up we played for a little longer and then had a lunch of cereal, pears, and stars. I also gave him 4 oz of formula to wash it down. He was crawling all over the place afterward. The radiator covers are a new favorite. I'm slowly starting to clean them off as he finds new things to pull down. I'm finally becoming a neat(er) person! No more clutter! I'm tired of fishing paper out of his mouth, so the magazines went away today. The pictures will probably go away tomorrow.
He went down for his second nap at 1 and so did I. Unfortunately, after a half hour he woke up crying. I went in and picked him up knowing he didn't really want to be awake and rocked him back to sleep. After that we slept for another hour and a half! It was awesome. We both woke up refreshed. We took a walk around the neighborhood with LR straining against his stroller straps to get a better look at the world. It was drizzling, but still pleasant outside. After our walk we had a dinner of avocado, acorn squash, and stars. Boy does he love avocado! Makes for a messy dinner though, so afterwards it was into the bath. Luckily he doesn't mind when I dump a big cup of water right over his head, so washing him is super easy now. After that it was time for bed and Daddy gave him his evening bottle. Hoping for a late morning wake up.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment