Monday, August 28, 2006

Two Front Teeth

Unlike his Uncle Swingdaddy, LR will not have to wish for his two front teeth for 2 years. Well, at least not his baby teeth. Sunday morning we saw the right top one coming through as well. Little guy was beside himself Sunday night, but he only had 2 45 minute naps, so I wasn't surprised. Adding insult to injury, I made the mistake of adding too much soap to his bath (he's been enjoying bubble baths recently) and his hands slipped off the wall of the tub causing him to hit just under his right eye on the tub. I lifted him out of the bath to comfort him and he cried on my shoulder. As he calmed down he peed all over my shirt. Guess I deserved it. He got a little welt under his eye, but this morning it was just a small pink spot.

His discovery of freewill has us all pulling out hair out. He doesn't want to be changed and knows that he wants to go over the gate, up to the third floor, down the front stairs, and onto the deck: all things I don't want him to do. Poor Gigi will have her hands full today. She returned yesterday after a relaxing 4 day trip and commented how much he'd changed and grown in just that small amount of time.

No comments: