Friday evening I took LR to the park where he spent some quality time on the swings. There was another mom there with her one year old who said her daughter just moved to the one handed walking a week ago after needing both of her hands for about 2 months. I had hoped that walking stooped over with him wasn't going to last quite that long, but oh well. I let him explore some of the playground equipment, but finally tired of fishing wood chips out of his mouth, so we called it a day and headed home.
Saturday we went through our normal routine. Daddy left late morning to go golfing with some coworkers. I tried to feed him a lunch of cereal and applesauce, but he rejected the mix. Gigi had seen the same behavior during the week, so I wasn't too surprised. I was surprised, however, that he proceeded to eat half of my bean a cheese burrito. Hey! That was my lunch! Guess I'll be saying a lot of that from now on...
LR, Gigi, and I went shopping for a little while in the afternoon. We stayed out a little past his 2nd nap time and he got a little screamy in the mall. I ended up carrying him part of the time. It may be time to order the wheeled board from Bugaboo that attaches to the stroller. He fell asleep on the drive home and slept for another hour in his crib after we got home. For dinner he ate half an avocado, but when he seemed unimpressed with the pasta and tofu, I took a page from my brother's SwingDaddy's blog and gave him a waffle. He ate the whole thing! Good tip!Today we're off to the first of a series of 1 year birthday parties. I'm excited about this one. It's being held at a Gymboree and it's only and hour and a half. Should be a ton of fun for LR. Daddy is at sales training this morning, but is going to meet us there. I'll try to get some pictures while we're there.

No comments:
Post a Comment