
Daddy got up at 6 with LR on Tues. Tried feeding him plain yogurt with blueberries mixed in. I never knew how nasty plain yogurt is. He rejected it and so did I... right into the garbage disposal. Yuck! We had a wonderful babysitter from the team come and help out since Gigi was still feeling under the weather. She took him for a walk and put him in the pool. I guess he was pretty well behaved. In the evening he showed me how he could use the dining room chair to walk around. I guided the chair around major obstacles, but otherwise, he drove. It was easier for me than bending over and holding his hands and the pads on the chair legs created enough friction to keep the chair from sliding too quickly across the floor. After playing for awhile I plunked him into his high chair and fed him a dinner which consisted primarily of avocado. He ate a whole one all by himself. The pasta and broccoli were merely distractions.

Was up early with LR on Wed, but he fell back asleep in my arms and was out until 6:30. Gigi was feeling up to the task on Wed, so she returned much to LR's delight. I got home on the early side after a doctor's appointment, so we headed out to the deck for a dunk in the pool. The water was very warm after sitting in the sun all day, so we added some cool water to it from the hose. He splashed around, but it wasn't too long before he decided he wanted to crawl out of the pool. If I weren't worried about him getting splinters in his hands and knees, I'd let him. Shortly after I took this picture, I took him out of the pool. Daddy came home and had picked up dinner on the way, so we all ate while LR played around the dining room table. Daddy put him down for the night and after he talked to himself for awhile, he fell asleep around 8.
No comments:
Post a Comment