Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back to the new routine

Gigi is home finally and boy was LR happy to see her. He gave her a nice hug when she came up this morning. He was hiding under the Jumperoo when she first came up, but he crawled out and into her lap as soon as he saw her.

I guess she spent the rest of the day running after him. In the short time she's been gone, he's started really moving. He motors around all day when he's not eating. So the schedule was like this:
8-9am Chase the baby
9-10:30 Nap time
10:30-11:30 Chase the baby and see him try to open cabinets and then pinch his fingers. Ouch!
11:30-noon Feeding time at the zoo
noon-2pm Chase the baby (Are you kidding me with all the moving? Hold still!)
2-3pm Nap time
3-3:15pm Fight the urge to leave LR diaper-less instead of fighting with him on the changing table.
3:15-5:30 Strap him into the stroller and take him for a walk the park. Then, Chase the baby.

When I got home Gigi said no more family can come until she leaves. Apparently she couldn't leave him for a minute. Guess he got used to lots of playmates this past weekend! I opened one of the big boxes that goes with the tunnels and she played a hysterical game of hide-n-seek with LR. He laughed so much that I turned on the video camera and got some footage of it. Daddy came home soon after so that I could hit the gym. Daddy says that bedtime is getting later. LR wasn't tired until closer to 8pm. If that means he sleeps until 6am, I'm all for it!

No comments: