I was expecting a cranky baby when I got home, but he was pretty reasonable. We played hide n' seek around his Jumperoo. He laughed enough to make both Gigi and I join in. I finally snapped a pic of him in his tunnel system which he absolutely loves. He was coming for the camera, so I had to work quickly. He ended the evening with a brief dinner and a quick bath. Put him down at 7:30 and haven't heard a peep out of him since.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Long day
LR had a long day today. Woke up at 6am and seemed to be on track. Gigi had to take her dogs to be groomed and LR napped a little in the stroller on the way but woke up when they got home. Usually he takes his long nap in the morning, so she just crossed her fingers that he'd take his long nap in the afternoon to make up for it. Unfortunately she had to go pick up the dogs right around the time of his second nap. She tried to walk, but a few steps from the door and the skies opened up. She got him inside and then started hearing loud thunder and even some hail. So she loaded him into the car instead. When they got home, he had been asleep for 5 mins and she made the transfer, but he only stayed out anther 5 mins.
I was expecting a cranky baby when I got home, but he was pretty reasonable. We played hide n' seek around his Jumperoo. He laughed enough to make both Gigi and I join in. I finally snapped a pic of him in his tunnel system which he absolutely loves. He was coming for the camera, so I had to work quickly. He ended the evening with a brief dinner and a quick bath. Put him down at 7:30 and haven't heard a peep out of him since.
I was expecting a cranky baby when I got home, but he was pretty reasonable. We played hide n' seek around his Jumperoo. He laughed enough to make both Gigi and I join in. I finally snapped a pic of him in his tunnel system which he absolutely loves. He was coming for the camera, so I had to work quickly. He ended the evening with a brief dinner and a quick bath. Put him down at 7:30 and haven't heard a peep out of him since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment