LR was definitely better today despite a rough night. He slept with me from 3-5am and Daddy took him from 5-6am. He was okay with the nanny except that he didn't nap for very long. Then I got home and he had a small lunch followed by lots of playtime. He fussed on and off most of the day. If I didn't go the direction he wanted or get something for him right away, he melted down. Still must not feel good, but the fever stayed down longer and was lower today in general.
Somehow in the past month we've gone from supporting him by holding his hands while he walked to him holding our hand to bring us wherever he wants to go.
He tried to say "Kix" today and "cup." Working on the 'K' sound I guess.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment