Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another quick post

Here is LR climbing chairs that he purposely pushed together and against a wall. A climber... *sigh* I almost thought he was going to make it, but he gave up thankfully.

And then he looks back at me as if to say, "Who, me? I'm just stretching my legs, ma." What a character. He was wonderful today though. He and I went to one of my doctor appointments downtown and we watched all the trucks and ambulances go by. He says "truck" with a lot of authority now, but often it sounds more like "duck." He's definitely trying different sounds though. He's signing "hot," "home," and I think he's doing "phone," but it sounds and looks a lot like "home."

When the nurse showed us into a room, I let LR out of the stroller thinking there was very little besides the biohazards trash can for him to get into. (What?) He explored a little, but deciding there wasn't enough there, he went to the closed door, reached up to the handle, pulled it down and opened the door. Then he wandered merrily into the hall. I couldn't believe it. I brought him back into the room, closed the door and he did it again. I think I can hear the grandparents laughing from here...

No comments: