Sunday, January 21, 2007

Football Day

Lots of football today. LR spontaneously broke into cheers for the Patriots. Touchdown!
And see that little orange tonka car on the coffee table? That's mine from I was little. It was my favorite which is why I kept it all these years. Know what I found this evening? A chunk of the bumper on the floor. He's getting to be such a brute. It survived 30 years and ME and in just a few months he's chipped the bumper. I might be taking my toys and going home soon.

Last night LR decided that "BucketHead" was a fun game.













It's all fun and games until it gets hooked around the back of your head.

2 comments:

buckeye girl in spain said...

hi! i have internet access in my residencia where i'm staying so i've actually started blogging again and keeping up on u guys' blogs. plus, if u want to skype sometime lemme know. ciao

June said...

'he likes to butt things with his head'

'you must be so proud'