Saturday, January 06, 2007

Putting 2006 in Perspective

This evening Daddy looked up from the dining room table and said, "we have blue spots on the ceiling." I looked up and sure enough, a spatter of purplish-blue spots dotted the ceiling above the table. I started laughing and he asked, "blueberry yogurt or red wine?" Is there really any question?
How our lives have changed...

In other news, LR slipped and whacked his chin on the coffee table last night. He split his chin so that it was just shy of needing stitches. The cut was about a quarter inch and clotted relatively quickly, so we decided that scars will be the tattoos of his generation and he'll look cooler with them. In actuality, it was so close to his bedtime, that I thought he'd be more traumatized by a trip to the ER than by a tiny scar when he's older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually it might be red wine. i'll take a look next time i'm there and explain