Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring Forward

The time change has thrown us off a little. Hudson didn't go to sleep until 9pm last night and it was only after I nursed him, Derek rocked him, and then 10 minutes of crying by himself in his crib. He's still waking up early, but going to bed an hour later than normal. I think it's that the sun is still up at his normal bedtime. We should probably get some heavy curtains for his room since that's only going to get worse.

Luckily he's still chipper during the day. He's learned how to roll over and over to get something. He does it especially well when everyone leaves the room. We've come back a number of times to find him well off the mats and on the hardwood floor. I think he senses there's a remote control somewhere nearby and if he can just find it...

1 comment:

Lady M said...

Nice to see you online! I'm glad that the young'un is sleeping more. :)