I lowered his crib mattress a level since he was starting to pull himself up on the sides. He especially likes to use his crib aquarium as an anchor. I noticed that if he stood up, the top bar of the crib just came up to his waist. I knew it wouldn't be long before he pitched over. It's tougher to get him in and out now, but before long, he'll be standing and waiting for me to get him out.
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Song Bird
He was up early again this morning. I think it was 5:50am. By 7:45 he was ready to go back to sleep, so I bounced him using the yoga ball. He went to sleep, but only after singing himself to sleep. When he's fussy before a nap he usually stuffs something in his mouth, his clothes, my clothes, or a blanket, and hums as we bounce. It's hard not to laugh. "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh *breath* Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh"
I lowered his crib mattress a level since he was starting to pull himself up on the sides. He especially likes to use his crib aquarium as an anchor. I noticed that if he stood up, the top bar of the crib just came up to his waist. I knew it wouldn't be long before he pitched over. It's tougher to get him in and out now, but before long, he'll be standing and waiting for me to get him out.
I lowered his crib mattress a level since he was starting to pull himself up on the sides. He especially likes to use his crib aquarium as an anchor. I noticed that if he stood up, the top bar of the crib just came up to his waist. I knew it wouldn't be long before he pitched over. It's tougher to get him in and out now, but before long, he'll be standing and waiting for me to get him out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment