Thursday, April 13, 2006

Still figuring out the whole food thing...

Got home from work last night and nursed Hudson the way I always do. He fell asleep in my arms (just like usual), but this time he woke up 20 mintes later, sat up, a threw up all over both of us. Then he laughed and jumped. So Gigi changed him and I changed myself. Then he did it again. Another change and with the next 2 episodes the volume was low enough that it wasn't much of a problem. He started to get upset when he was gagging but his stomach was empty. Poor little guy. I think he just over ate as he fell asleep, but I pumped and dumped the other side just in case it was a reaction to whatever I had in my system. Adventures in mommyhood.


On a nicer note, his grandparents sent us nice pictures from Hudson's first time in a pool at their house in Florida. The air was a little chilly, but they heated the pool for us and it was bathtub warm. Hudson wasn't really sure about all of it, but Derek and I stayed nearby.

No comments: