
Every night when I feed J Frog and Missy their cereal and veggies or fruit mush, I'm reminded of the nursery rhyme Jack Sprat.
Jack Sprat could eat no fat
His wife could eat no lean
And so betwixt the two of them
They licked the platter clean

When I feed Missy, she grabs at the spoon whenever it comes near. She'll eat what's on the spoon, grab it, and turn it around to gnaw on the handle. J Frog, on the other hand, only had eyes for the bowl. He could care less about the spoon, but when I hold the bowl above the level of his tray, his eyes open wide and he grabs for it. Eventually I'm left with no spoon and no bowl. If only they were as efficient as a dishwasher, I'd have a good system here.
1 comment:
I cannot get enough of your kids...they are SO cute!!!! I wish my kids were that excited to eat...they've suddenly hit a picky stage!
Post a Comment