
Abra's good friend Chrissy was hanging out with us last week. She's an au pair for another family in the area and we love to have her visit. She's great with the kids and LR can't get enough of playtime with her. I love the pic of her with Missy. It's like a glamor shot! She's from Namibia which shares a border with South Africa, so she and Abra really hit it off when they met.

Speaking of people who are good with the babies, LR is always very loving when it comes to them. He just has a huge heart. When he got a cold 2 weeks ago it was terrible trying to keep him from kissing the babies. We had to institute a no-mouths-on-babies rule. Regardless, within a few days both J Frog and Missy had runny noses. I'm glad it wasn't a flu or something worse, but I'm sure that with LR starting preschool next week, shared colds like that aren't far off.

I have vivid memories of getting a stomach flu when LR was 4 months old and trying not to vomit on him when he woke up during the night to nurse. That being said, I wouldn't change a thing about LR. He always wants to give his friends hugs and kisses. He doesn't mind that they give him the straight arm or duck under his arms. He constantly wants to snuggle... well, when he's not playing cars, jumping off tables, running laps, or swinging bats.
1 comment:
Awww, LR sounds like such a sweet loving lil guy!
Post a Comment