Missy has hit another milestone, stranger fear. She's cool with Daddy, Abra, or me, but as soon as someone else walks in the room and smiles at her, she ducks her head. God forbid we hand her off to someone she isn't familiar with. That's when the high pitched, extremely girl-y cries erupt. It's both annoying and adorable at the same time.
J Frog continues on his LR-like track of loving everyone who walks in the door. He always has a smile on his face and doesn't mind going to new people. Clearly, however, his favorite person is LR. I think that's the only reason he's starting crawling. Whenever LR is on the floor playing, then that's where J Frog is heading. Today I had to detour him with wooden cars while LR and I played a board game. Pretty sure he's going to need something more like a barricade soon.

2 comments:
The pic of them in the tub is so cute!! One of my twins absolutely loves to stick his head under the running faucet water too...this is the same child who drinks water from the hose while I'm watering plants outside.
Hopefully the stranger anxiety will pass soon!
Are they in bath buckets in the tub? That looks clever!
Congrats on the weight! I still have ten to go.
Post a Comment