Friday, July 06, 2007

Nose Hurts

Last night around 6pm I noticed a light rash on LR's back. When I put him to bed I saw his nose was running very slightly. At 10pm he woke up crying with a stuffy nose and a sore throat. He was up just about every hour last night. I took the day off with a migraine and tried to recoup some of the lost sleep when he napped today. Although his nose ran all day, he didn't seem any worse for wear. The rash is still there and brighter during the bath which reminds me of his bout with Roseola. At dinner he told us that his "nose hurt" and I imagine that it does. Hopefully he sleeps better tonight. He hates the medicine for stuffy noses, so I just gave him Motrin for the sore throat. Thinking about grabbing some Dimetapp tomorrow to see if he'll take that.

The nanny tried to put him down for a nap, but since he couldn't breathe, he woke up within 10 minutes. I put him in the car and he passed out quickly. This pic isn't from today, but it certainly could have been.

No comments: