Monday, July 02, 2007

Brio-rama!

Daddy and LR have been having a fabulous time with the Brio set from Uncle D. Here's Daddy's latest creation. We're still working to get LR back on schedule. He's going to bed and getting up a little later than we'd like. Tonight he made it down by 8:45pm which is definitely an improvement. Daddy's going to wake him up in the morning if he tries to sleep in too much. (I can't believe I just typed that.)

Anyway, I haven't been able to blog much because I've been going to bed pretty much right after LR. Hopefully, we'll be back on track soon with more blog entries and more time to chill out after LR goes to sleep. And by chill out, I mean wash the dishes, do the laundry, clean up from dinner, etc. Luckily, LR is totally worth it. Sleep tight, kiddo.

Latest favorite movie: Finding Nemo
Favorite scene: what LR calls "speak whale" when Dori tries to communicate with a Whale in Sydney Harbor. We watched that short scene 6 times today.

Oh and he's starting to sing along when I sing to him. "Row, row, row your boat" and "You are my sunshine" are favorites.

No comments: