With the time change LR is now taking afternoon instead of morning naps. It's driving the nannies crazy, but I love it. I come home from work, feed him lunch, then put him down for a nap. I get a few hours of work done around the house. It couldn't have come at a better time. There is so much to do in anticipation of the move. LR is really doing his part to help.
Today LR showed me how much he likes to watch the birds outside. It was warm enough to go out onto the deck without jackets, so we watched all the birds that had come out to sing. LR was pretty fascinated by them. Then he showed me his stomping skills. All I have to do is say, "stomp, stomp, stomp" and he'll start stomping around. He's such a little bruiser. Speaking of bruises. He has one for each of the past 5 days... all on his forehead. 3 are piled on top of each other, 1 is on the other side, and one in just above his hairline. That last one was from our neighbor's cement wall yesterday. He's obviously in toughness training: gravel for breakfast, concrete for lunch.

2 comments:
Bud originally indicated Animusic 2 by miming the drumming motion of the robots on his chest and tummy. Now he does their dance... sort of standing with his arms out and swaying his tummy out and in :).
When I see pictures of LR is his playroom, I always do a double-take because I think it's our playroom. With the same playmats and many of the same toys, I think the cousins would be very comfortable in each other's homes!
Glad LR likes the Cars cookie. We should have bought a second to ship to you!
Post a Comment