Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"No" is the new "Yes"

I know it's odd, but I find it really entertaining when LR says "no, no, no, no," when he doesn't want to do something I've asked him to do. I know he's hitting that developmental milestone, but more than that, he's showing me a glimpse into his personality. I'm learning about things he doesn't like: getting into his carseat and having to wear PJs. The boy loves to be naked. New favorite activities include playing in the driver's seat in my car and running while pushing a large dump truck around. He has another large bruise on his forehead from where he face planted as a result of the dump truck "dumping" while he was running bent over and holding onto it.

Lousy night of sleep last night because he's breaking some new teeth, but I expect to get a better post with pictures up tomorrow.

No comments: