We spent some time playing on the deck today and I lobbed snowballs at him while he ate the snow he could pick up. Daddy discovered that nothing makes him giggle like a snowball exploding at his feet. He even laughed when I misfired today and hit him on the back of the hand with a chunk of snow and ice. Whoops!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Climbing Higher
So beyond finding our house filled with boxes like an indoor jungle gym, LR has discovered that nothing is as fun as finding a high place and shaking your groove thing. His latest favorite spot is the fire safe we keep in his closet. A couple of times a day you can find him on top of it saying "hey, hey!" He only says "hey" while standing on the fire safe. No, I have no idea why he does it. Then he stomps around like the lord of the dance. Today he really liked when I accompanied him with the Mexican hat dance while clapping.

We spent some time playing on the deck today and I lobbed snowballs at him while he ate the snow he could pick up. Daddy discovered that nothing makes him giggle like a snowball exploding at his feet. He even laughed when I misfired today and hit him on the back of the hand with a chunk of snow and ice. Whoops!
We spent some time playing on the deck today and I lobbed snowballs at him while he ate the snow he could pick up. Daddy discovered that nothing makes him giggle like a snowball exploding at his feet. He even laughed when I misfired today and hit him on the back of the hand with a chunk of snow and ice. Whoops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment