The other day I went to the grocery store and the automatic door shut in my face. Those doors have been broken for a while. I thought, "wow, poor customer service." LR apparently thinks the same thing about us. He could be playing happily, but if we ask him if he wants a bottle, he will run toward us pouting and works himself up to a whiny cry until the bottle finishes warming in the microwave. I guess if we're going to offer something, it should be ready immediately. Having to wait another 45 seconds is just torture for the poor kid.
He's teething again. It's waking him up at night and throwing us all off schedule. The teeth between the bottom four and the back molars are coming through. He's chewing on his fingers and drooling more. He's also had a runny nose for a week. Pretty classic symptoms, so we've been giving him Motrin before bed the last few nights. It's helping a little, but he's still been up earlier than normal.
Our family wants to give a shout out to LR's cousin Bud who turns 2 today! Happy Birthday, Bud!
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks! We're happy to all be home.
We haven't seen Q/Bud running around with his eyes closed, but he likes to spin until he falls down. To each his own, I guess!
Post a Comment