
Wed we went for a walk since the temps came up enough to melt the snow. LR really enjoyed it. I wish I could get more exercise, but he doesn't love being in the stroller and I don't like putting him in there if he'd rather be walking.

I let him splash through a few puddles and carried him over the bigger ones. He stood and watched the cars go by for awhile, yelling, "Cah!" after each one.

Then we played in the driveway for a bit and he practiced shutting the gate in my face. Mostly he stomped around the icy snow and picked up any chunks of ice he could find. I had under dressed him a little and he was happy to go back in after not too long.



Thur LR took a tumble off a kitchen chair and landed head first onto the tile. The nanny called me at work to let me know, but LR had completely recovered by the time I got home despite a huge lump on his forehead just above his left eyebrow. I trusted Nanny M as an ex-rugger to know the signs of concussion and since he didn't have any and you can't ask him if he feels dizzy or nauseous, I told her it was okay to put him down for a nap. When I got home he posed for me with his sunglasses on.

They're really too small for him, but he likes wearing them anyway. I thought shirtless was a nice touch. That evening he decided his soup bowl made a great hat. I agreed, so I took some photos of it.
Today he was with Nanny M in the morning and Nanny A in the afternoon since I put in a full day at work. Didn't get too much quality time with him in the evening. It was mostly full of dinner, bath, and bedtime routine. We're all looking forward to the weekend here!
No comments:
Post a Comment