
Daddy's home from Vienna! He passed out at 7:30pm, but he's home! LR and I made it through the Superbowl and 2 of the 6 Nations games (rugby, y'all) without him. We survived 6 days together with a little help from the TV and Toys R Us. I saw a huge number of days spanning out in front of me and a very cold front moving in, so I cracked on Friday and bought him this great easel. It has a chalkboard on one side and a whiteboard/magnetic board on the other side. Not only that, it doubles as a jungle gym. He likes crawling under and around it. Today he pushed it the length of the house while Nanny A was here. Guess it's a push cart too.



While watching the Superbowl, LR practiced his moves.

The
handoff.

The pass.

The horror of watching Rex
Grossman implode.

The true sport. (Yes, I made him hold the ball, but now he can identify which are his footballs and which are his rugby balls. What a smart kid.)
No comments:
Post a Comment