Turns our LR really likes soup. He's even started saying "yum!" after the first bite of something he really likes. I bought some organic chicken noodle because both of us have runny noses, but nothing too serious. Last night for dinner, I gave him his own bowl and spoon and helped him shovel broth to his mouth. Most made it in, some contributed to a very soggy bib. He picked up the noodles, celery, carrots, and chicken pieces with his free hand to speed delivery. The chicken was the only thing he spit out. Must not like the texture or something. He also learned how to sop up broth with bread which is really useful since he's not that skilled with the spoon yet.
Last night was our first of 6 without Daddy. He's in Vienna for the week, so LR and I are on our own. Turns out I'm much more efficient without him. I even made cornbread muffins before work this morning. I don't think I've ever baked before work, but since LR had me up at 5:50am, I had time. LR was kind enough to stay fascinated by "Bob the Builder" and "Kipper the Dog" while I showered. Otherwise it turns into a game of peek-a-boo around the shower curtain and he gets a soaking. Not that he minds...
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment