Thursday, September 04, 2008

Wrestle Mania

Every time I put Missy and J Frog down on the play mat it turns into a wrestling match. Missy will grab a toy, usually a side piece of the play mat. Then J Frog will pull himself over and try to take whatever she has by whatever means necessary. So far she hasn't proven to be terrific at defending herself, but as long as she has a good grip on the toy, she's okay. The worst is when she takes a toy and rolls over onto her back. She plays with it otter-style until J Frog arrives at her head and grabs a chunk of hair. I've run into the room more than once to find her screaming with him still latched onto her hair. Yes, that means I do leave the alone when I run to pee which leads me to my next point...

I bought a pen for them to keep them safe when I leave the room, but now I'm thinking that I can't leave them in there together. *sigh* I think I need a baby jail for each child. Uncles Keeper and Corbin should be especially proud of Missy's fishhook. J Frog got a little too close for comfort and she let him know.



In the last picture, J Frog just kept on chasing her no matter where she went.

No comments: