Monday, September 01, 2008
Labor Day Weekend Visit From Grandma
Last weekend we had a wonderful visit from Grandma W. She came out just to see how much these kids have changed in 6 months. While I would love to post all about it, I'm going to start with just a handful of the 200 photos we took. (It was my turn to put LR to bed and it's now 10pm. Boy, I just can't let that kid take a nap. It kills me!)
Missy showing Grandma just how tasty those hands are. We were trying to get her to smile for the camera, but she insisted on covering her mouth. You can tell she's smiling behind there though.
J Frog was more accommodating for the most part. He's just content to be held.
Then there were the zillion shots we took trying to get all of us. Daddy was pretty handy with the camera, but we still ended up with dark photos because of how bright the sun was that day. It was either 5 squinty faces or dark shadows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great pics!! Sounds like you all had a lovely visit!!
My older twins are the same way as your LR. They usually don't take a nap but if they do happen to be tired and fall asleep for even 20 minutes, they're up until 10:00 at night, driving me crazy!!!
Hi again! I have an award waiting for you on my blog!
Post a Comment