
It's that time of year again - rugby season! We're already in full swing and I think this is the largest roster I've had in the past 9 years. There are around 50 players which is keeping both practices and games pretty intense. This is also the first time for a few years that I've been able to participate. Last year I was pregnant with the twins so couldn't do much. Now I'm getting caught up in the action and as a result, LR and I have come up with a new game called, "Count Mommy's Bruises." Between carrying 2 heavy car seats in and out of the car and banging them into walls and my legs on the way and rugby practices,

I have a lot. I think our last game ended with a count of 11 and that was only the big ones.
After our first rugby game last weekend, one of my players emailed the team and said she was having fun playing "dirt or bruise" in the shower. Good game!

So one of the reasons I haven't done much posting is that Abra has been home in South Africa having her wisdom teeth removed. We missed her terribly! Now she's back and the kids are getting some much needed Abra-love. It's amazing how much they've changed in just the short time she's been gone: Missy started crawling, LR started school, J Frog now has 2 teeth and is vocalizing much more often.
Well, I've finally caught the cold that both LR and J Frog had this week, so I'm off to bed. Will write about our visit with Grandma Nese next! (She filled in for Abra the second week Abra was gone and we couldn't be more grateful!) And I didn't even blog on LR's third birthday. LR, I owe you a post! Luckily, his party isn't until this Sunday, so I'll have birthday pictures eventually.
1 comment:
Sorry about the bruises...ouch!! You sound like one busy mama these days!!! Hope things calm down for you soon!
Post a Comment