
They are no longer the toothless twosome! J Frog got his first tooth. It took about 3 days to go from a red lump to a sharp little line in his bottom gum line, but it's there. Now when I spoon feed him his breakfast, lunch and dinner he spends an extra beat biting on the spoon before I can get it out of his mouth. It didn't seem to bother him too much coming in, so I hope the tooth next to it goes as smoothly.

Speaking of eating habits, J Frog and Missy couldn't be more different. He will suck down an entire bottle of formula for lunch and somewhat ignore the solid food we try to give him. She loves the solid food and shuns the bottle. She even yells when I take a moment to try to give J Frog a spoonful in between her bites. Jealous much? It starts early with twins.

One of J Frog's favorite new places is behind the couch which is where the first two pictures were taken. He's getting so fast with his commando crawling that it's difficult to keep my laptop on the floor while we have video conferences with family. He makes a B-line for the screen and hollers if I drag him away after he's worked so hard. He even ended up under an
exersaucer. I had a terrible time getting him out. He kept bumping his head.
J Frog has also turned into an adventurer. If he sees you come near, he'll go back to his superman form and lift his arms in anticipation of being picked up.

Otherwise, he's off exploring the living room or heading into the ball room. A very kind neighbor gave us her daughter's old Wiggles tent and J Frog has claimed it. We've kept it in the ball room and he often crawls from the living room to the ball room just to play with the door flap of the tent. I'm sure I have pictures of it. I'll get them up soon.
From the pictures you might think that J Frog is always smiling now. That's actually pretty accurate. All I have to do is say his name to make him laugh. And it's a pretty infectious giggle. Love having smiley kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment