Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Catch Up

First week in the house was a wet one. LR blessed the house with mud. If you look carefully in the first picture, you'll see his handiwork on the white corner of the house. It was just like finger painting, but more fun!

He loves running up and down the bulkhead doors to the basement. Initially he thought it was a slide, so he would walk up one side and sit and drag himself down the other. We went through a number of pairs of pants before he figured out the coefficient of friction was too high. Bummer. So I bought him a little slide for outside and he uses it to send cars, trains, and rocks sailing. Daddy is very proud.

I also bought him a stroller since he was scratching up the hardwood floor pushing around his real one. He loves the little blue one, but not the baby I bought to go with it. He slings the baby around by the collar of his shirt and dumps him unceremoniously anywhere. Sometimes he'll push him in the stroller, but not often.

Again, sorry for the delay in posts. We went through another stomach bug (which nobody wants to hear about) and a jury duty day for me. I'm also back to part time after 3 weeks full time and I couldn't be more thrilled. The weather is warming up and I can't wait to spend the afternoons playing outside.

No comments: