
Well it wasn't actually a snowball fight. Daddy threw the snowballs, LR just received. Oh, and LR ate any snowballs he found. We got close to 2 inches of snow today (which is nothing compared to the many feet our family in Denver got this week) and made the most of it by taking LR out onto the deck in his snowsuit. It was a great test run of the suit and it worked really well. Going to have to get some boots, but I'm waiting until there is promise of more serious snowfalls.

We took a bunch of pictures of LR wandering around the deck, eating the snow, getting pelted by Daddy, and then eating more snow. Even after coming in the house I let him keep one mitten on so that he could continue to eat snowballs. He ended up with a red upper lip and a very runny nose, but he didn't seem to mind. He also used the same sign for snow as rain and since I can't remember the real sign, I'm going to let it stand.

We started the day with a belated Xmas with our friends and their son King in their brand new house. We watched LR to see what he could get into, but luckily he didn't find the stairs or the low-hanging blinds until it was almost time to go home. The rest of the day was pretty quiet since Daddy is recovering from a cold. LR tried to divide his time evenly among his new toys. Each one was stood on in turn and since they all held up under the stress I'm assuming that's one of the official tests that toddler toys must go through.
No comments:
Post a Comment