
We had a great visit this weekend from Grandad K and Grandma
Nese. They flew in Friday night and spent Saturday and most of Sunday horsing around with LR. He was more than happy to show them his new tricks and they brought him the infamous
TMX Elmo for Xmas. He was wary, but obviously liked Elmo's laughing. He tries to press the foot or the belly to instigate a wiggly routine, but he often steps back when the dance begins. Grandad said it might be a toy to put away for a few months and we might do that.

Sunday LR got into the football day groove with Daddy's Patriots shirt. Look at that game face! Unfortunately, the Pats didn't fare so well against the Dolphins, but it didn't keep LR from being enthusiastic. While taping the game, we drove the grandparents out to their plane. I wish I had had the camera. From the time we drove onto the tarmac to unload the luggage, LR was signing and making the sound for plane. I don't know that I'd ever seen him use the sign so clearly. We all took turns chasing him away from the propeller of both the grandparents' plane and the plane parked next to them. He enjoyed running under the wings and forcing us to duck walk after him. He can move now too, so duck walking quickly was more of a task than it's been before.
No comments:
Post a Comment