skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Little Ruggers
Friday, December 29, 2006
Hair Cut
This is what happens when Costco's low prices on
Norelco
products
collide
with the mommy instinct to keep kids neat and tidy.
Short hair! Well at least it's all the same length now...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rugger Mom
View my complete profile
Other Blogs I Enjoy
SwingDaddy
Nupboard Central
Unpainted Arizona
Sotorrific Twins
Goddess In Progress
I'm Living Proof that God has a Sense of Humor
Four Times the Fun
Making Food Eating Food
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(39)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(94)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(120)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
▼
2006
(132)
▼
December
(13)
Snowball Fight!
Hair Cut
Take that, Santa!
Merry Xmas!
The Lake, Take 2
Not a Bath
Y-I-M-O-Y-I-N-E-S
A New Way to Shop
Grandparents Weekend
Blankey
Disney (cont.)
Disney, Cars, and Ice Cream
I owe, I owe
►
November
(7)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment