
So the second tooth has yet to break through. I thought it would have by now.
Friday was an off day for him. He took a nap from noon to one and then refused to sleep after that. When I got home he was so tired he kept putting his head down on his high chair tray while we fed him dinner. Put him to bed at 7 instead of 7:30 that night. I was afraid he'd be up super early, but he was up 15 minutes later on Sat. Same thing happened yesterday. Daddy's brothers are here for the weekend, so we grilled outside and he had his nap interrupted when the doorbell rang and people went up and down the stairs. He woke up at 1:30 and refused another afternoon nap. This time I had to put him to bed at 7 and (as I feared) he was up at 4:30 this morning, wide awake. *sigh*
I nursed him and took him back to bed where he played with sleeping Daddy's nose. He finally got sleepy again and I got him back into his crib by 5:45. He was up again at 6:20 and Daddy took him out to play. He's getting better at crawling to toys that aren't too far away, but if they go outside of a 2 foot radius, he thinks about going to get it, and then finds another toy closer. It's funny, he has the mechanics to crawl and we've seen him do it, but he just doesn't want to.

No comments:
Post a Comment