Sunday, May 07, 2006

Coming Soon

Sorry for the delay between posts. It's been a busy couple of days. We think Hudson is starting to teethe. :( Poor little guy has been pretty fussy. We've given him cold apple slices and his teething ring to help, but it seems that the Motrin is doing the best job.

Looks like 5:30am has become his standard wake up time. It's a little early for me, but I don't expect it to last forever. Starting this week Daddy will be able to give him his morning bottle, so then it really won't bother me. Tonight was our last nursing session *crossing fingers*, but I might run home from work tomorrow in agony.

This week Hudson started a couple of new foods: raisin bread, watermelon, and pasta. I think the watermelon was his favorite. He likes the pasta, but without teeth, there's only so much he can do!

He was exhausted when I put him to bed tonight and we are too, so G'night! Hope to post something more thoughtful tomorrow.

No comments: