Enough about sleep! The babies are doing well and generally sleeping through, although Abra is up more often now since the babies keep everyone awake when they cry. Letting them cry it out is really tough for her. She had to sit on the floor of their room during nap time yesterday as Missy took 15 minutes to go to sleep. She's just like I was with LR. Every cry breaks her heart.
When Gigi visited last month she sang to LR one of her very favorite songs, Take Me Out to the Ball Game. When she left, I started singing it as part of LR's bedtime routine and in no time he had picked up all the words. It's one of the few songs he can sing by himself from start to finish. The best part is that he was sure I was being silly when I sang "root root root," so he made me "sing it the right way." So now I sing "cheer cheer cheer" instead. It still sounds funny to me, but he's sure it's right now.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment