We started the day early and opened presents first thing. I wish I had opened my new MacBook (yes, I have officially joined the dark side) because I was able to have a video conference within an hour with Grandma W and Grandad B. Instead of being able to watch him open their presents, I've posted a movie of LR opening his first presents of the day from his stocking. His reaction to each present was pretty fun to watch. I'll get better at editing and uploading movies soon.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Christmas Day
Well, we celebrated early, so it's actually the day before Christmas. Corbin and Yanni are with us for a few days and they've been amazing at helping us out around the house. The two new cribs are assembled and in place. Large pieces of furniture have been relocated to make room for the new stuff. LR is constantly entertained by someone and Corbin cooked a wonderful Christmas feast.
We started the day early and opened presents first thing. I wish I had opened my new MacBook (yes, I have officially joined the dark side) because I was able to have a video conference within an hour with Grandma W and Grandad B. Instead of being able to watch him open their presents, I've posted a movie of LR opening his first presents of the day from his stocking. His reaction to each present was pretty fun to watch. I'll get better at editing and uploading movies soon.
We started the day early and opened presents first thing. I wish I had opened my new MacBook (yes, I have officially joined the dark side) because I was able to have a video conference within an hour with Grandma W and Grandad B. Instead of being able to watch him open their presents, I've posted a movie of LR opening his first presents of the day from his stocking. His reaction to each present was pretty fun to watch. I'll get better at editing and uploading movies soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment