We had a great day in the park yesterday and we got a lot of good pictures. So I'll skip the editorial today, except to say that his new sign and word is "clock."

Seriously, a soccer star in the making. He loves dribbling the ball around the field. Can't say I blame him.

Signing "car" because a car just drove by. His hands should be fists, but he's keepin' it real, yo.

Tickle wars with Mommy.

Come this way, Daddy!

Signing "ball" for the camera since we'd just put it in the wagon.

Listening to the water. Daddy got this pic of LR at his most peaceful. He's totally content to rest his head on my hand this way with his ear submerged. I've blogged about it before and thought you might want to see it. It's really adorable.

It's a big world out there, my friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment