Monday, November 10, 2008

Twin Toys!

I never use those IM shortcuts. I'm an ex-English teacher and when I IM, I feel embarrassed if I use "LOL," "TTYL," or, god forbid, "UR" instead of "your" or "you are." So, I'm old. It probably has nothing to do with the English teacher bit. That being said, OMG OMG OMG, take a look at this:
Can you believe they make a twin trike? It's awesome! As soon as they are beyond the hair pulling stage, I am putting them on this thing, running a rope from the handlebar to LR's waist, and letting him drag them all over the house. I happened upon a list that another mother of twins posted on her blog. It's a huge list of quality kids toys and I was just skimming it when I saw the word "twins." I clicked on the link and the clouds parted over my monitor. A bright ray of light emerged as I realized that there might be twin specific toys out there. Now I'm on the hunt. Will keep you posted on what I find!

1 comment:

Lady M said...

I love Cool Mom Picks! It's run by two bloggy friends - Liz (Mom 101) and Kristen (Motherhood Uncensored). Kristen gave me the "Mominatrix" t-shirt that I had in Boston last year.

Cool trike.