
J. Frog and Missy had their 4 month checkup yesterday and it looks like J. Frog is definitely going to be blue-eyed like me. Missy has the same blueberry blue eyes that LR had at this age and while Dr. Nick thinks they will stay blue, I'm thinking that they're going to change to the same olive green color as LR's.

J. Frog weighed in first at 14 pounds even. That puts him around the 25th percentile for weight. Missy weighed in at 14 pounds 5 ounces which is the 60th percentile for her. I thought she was at least a pound heavier than he, but apparently J. Frog makes up for it in length. The good news is that she's already caught up with her non-preemie peers. He's still got some ground to make up and probably won't do it anytime soon since he's still not taking a bottle. That may be a problem since I've started interviewing for part-time jobs. I've got new bottle nipples on the way, so maybe we'll find something that works soon.

I started looking through some of my old posts and was dismayed to see that I'm averaging only one post a week. Not only that, but I neglected to post dozens of pictures of grandparents helping out with the babies as newborns, especially during the month of Feb. Not sure what happened there. Sleep loss, no doubt. So the pics in this post are from Feb, not May.

This was a funny moment because LR wanted to kneel down like Gigi for the picture, foiling her attempt to get down to his level for the shot.

Papa and Grandma Nese master the tandem feed.

Yanni joins the clan for an end of the month visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment