Twin A: the boy

Twin B: the girl

You can see in the photos that Twin A is clearer (well, as clear as an ultrasound photo can get) and Twin B is a little fuzzier. That's because they are both in the transverse (sideways) position with Twin A on top of Twin B, bunk bed-style. They were facing each other during most of the ultrasound and it looked like they were punching the hell out of the slim barrier between them. At it already, I guess.
They both look good at 10 oz each and 10 inches long. All systems checked out and we're good until our next visit in a month. I'm up about 15 pounds and just hit the 20 week mark. Starting to get pretty uncomfortable, but I'll keep my complaints in check since there's still such a long way to go. :)

2 comments:
Splendid news!
More name suggestions: I think you should take the rugby theme one more step: I vote Tighthead Prop for the boy, and Fly-half would sound lovely for the girl.
Post a Comment