LR has definitely figured out where the babies are. I can't remember if I blogged about it before or not, but we have a game we play in the evenings sometimes with his stuffed bunny, Rye the Bunny. LR runs out of his room, picks imaginary vegetables from the floor in the hallway, runs back into his room and feeds Rye. He picks carrots, lettuce, and corn typically, calling out what he's feeding Rye as he does it. He also makes the noise of Rye eating for him.
Well, 2 days ago while Daddy and LR played "tow truck, dump truck" on LR's rug, LR decided the babies needed milk. I was sitting in the glider watching the fun when LR ran out of the room, picked imaginary milk from the floor, and ran back in to feed the babies by poking me in the belly. He made eating sounds and then ran back out to pick carrots, then lettuce, then corn. The babies were very hungry.

No comments:
Post a Comment