In other Missy news, she's potty training already. She has shown a real dislike for her diaper and promptly removes it if you leave her alone without pants or shorts on for more than a few seconds and recently even that hasn't stopped her. I took her out of her crib the other day after her nap to find her half naked. So, she hates her diaper and I can think of no better reason to potty train her. This week she's peed in her potty a number of times and although I don't think she understands the difference between underwear and a diaper, I bought her some Dora underwear for her to try. She loves peeing in the potty and the only trouble was that J Frog wanted to put his hand into the potty while she was using it. I immediately ordered a second potty even though he probably won't be training for a while. Now LR wants to use it and have "pee races." I'm trying to dissuade LR from using the training potty, but he thinks they're pretty special. *sigh*
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Missy's First Sentence
In other Missy news, she's potty training already. She has shown a real dislike for her diaper and promptly removes it if you leave her alone without pants or shorts on for more than a few seconds and recently even that hasn't stopped her. I took her out of her crib the other day after her nap to find her half naked. So, she hates her diaper and I can think of no better reason to potty train her. This week she's peed in her potty a number of times and although I don't think she understands the difference between underwear and a diaper, I bought her some Dora underwear for her to try. She loves peeing in the potty and the only trouble was that J Frog wanted to put his hand into the potty while she was using it. I immediately ordered a second potty even though he probably won't be training for a while. Now LR wants to use it and have "pee races." I'm trying to dissuade LR from using the training potty, but he thinks they're pretty special. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment