Wednesday, February 04, 2009

1 Year Appointment

J Frog
Length: 50th percentile
Weight: 20th percentile
Head Circumference: 10th percentile (apparently has inherited my tiny noggin - LR and I now have the same hat size.)

Missy
Length: 40th percentile
Weight: 50th percentile
Head Circumference: 70th percentile

All is looking good with the exception of Missy refusing whole milk and formula. She drinks water and then gets a little breast milk each day, but I've almost weaned them, so that won't last long. The doctor said it wasn't a big deal as long as she gets yogurt, which she does every morning, and cheese. No problems there. Another friend who had the same problem with her son said the same thing. So even though the books say 16-24 oz of milk a day, I'm not worried. She's perfectly healthy and eats pretty much everything, so we'll make up for it.

No comments: