It's time to give the babies new blog names. Lord B and Lady V were just place holders until I got to know them a little better. Now that 3 months have gone by I'm pretty ready to rename them. Lady V has a ton of nick names around here. N calls her Miss V, Miss Miss, and Missy. I hear it so often that I've started using it sometimes. So, "Missy" it is. She still smiles on command but is a little more fussy than she's been in the past. Have I mentioned that her lower lip quivers when she cries. It's adorable.
Lord B is a little tougher. He's shown so much personality in the last two weeks. He actually laughs for N when she cuddles him. I keep trying to get it on video, but he stops abruptly whenever I turn the camera's power on. He's like the Michigan J. Frog of babies. For that reason I'm calling him "J. Frog."
Speaking of new names, it's high time I gave N a name other than her initial. She has a magic touch with the babies and she can always make LR laugh. She said that while she's on duty, she just imagines that she's 10 years-old and that makes it easy to play with LR. She's South Africa's Mary Poppins. We'll go with "Abra," short for Abracadabra.
LR, Missy, J.Frog, and Abra ~ that's much better.
And here's the video of their birth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CURzGfmht0
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great names! Q was a year old when we started blogging, so we had plenty of nicknames (QT/cutie being one of the simple ones). With the micro dude, I've been wracking my brain with what to call him - I'll probably use Buster, like SwingDaddy does, until his personality emerges too!
Post a Comment