Saturday, March 15, 2008

This is how sleep deprived I am

I'm pretty sure I missed the fact that LR has been sick for a good 24 hours. I thought he was developing a cough as a result of the cold he had last week. In reality he was starting a new cold and when I cuddled him late this morning, I felt a very hot forehead against my cheek. He had a 100 degree fever and then it dawned on me that I noted yesterday that Lady V's head was hot. At the time I thought I had her too bundled with blankets. Stupid, stupid, stupid. A friend last weekend told me that parenting is 20% luck and 80% guilt. This one, once again, lands in the guilt category. Lady V was running a 99 degree temp and Lord B started one a few hours later. LR took some Motrin and slept for 4 hours. Poor kid. So, we're a house of sickies. Crossing my fingers that I don't catch it.

The pics are from some of our recent helper visits.

No comments: