LR finally seemed to be mostly recovered from his illness yesterday although he's still napping a lot and he did throw up his dinner of zucchini, rice, and beans. Not sure what it was, but I'm glad it's almost over. He slept through Tues night, but didn't make it through last night. I think he's gotten used to sleeping in our bed again. *sigh*
LR has a favorite new expression, "no like." He uses it when I pick a book he'd rather not hear for the thousandth time. "No like." He uses it when he's finished with his dinner and pushes his plate away even though he ate all but 10% of it. "No like." He uses it when I walk in the direction opposite the way he wants to walk. "No like!" It's expressive, but annoying. Just right for a burgeoning two year old, I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment